Monday, August 25, 2008

Dear Readers:

In case you haven't noticed, I have not posted yesterday and today - why? It is not for lack of photography or inspiration, but merely for lack of time and growing of personal business. Beyond that I cannot explain. I will not be posting as frequently as I used to everyday, but please keep checking back. I hope you will continue to enjoy my photographs, whether they be delayed or not. This will also be the same for readers of my blog Danish Poet. Though I had grown into the habit of posting every day on that blog, I will be incapable to do that until a large holiday or next summer. However, in the mess of things I assure you the Danish Poet Shop will be up and running soon with t-shirts and possibly posters. 

Please keep frequent,
Arnold Layne

5 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

I look forward to any and everything you post in the future.
I will definitely be back!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Arny and hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I also hope you are having a good time at orientation...

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Pee-Shaw.....don't apologize!

kate said...

Hi Arnold! When things settle down a bit for you, wander over to my blog. I have an award waiting for you.

Lydia said...

I just so enjoyed looking at the photos at Danish Poet! You're really diversifying and sound very busy. I'll keep checking back, Arnold. The only pressure you should feel is....no pressure!